Chichen Itza Light & Sound Show 'The Kukulcán Night'
Immerse yourself in a Mayan heaven full of moonlight, music, special light effects and mysticism and enjoy a delicious Mexican dinner. Don't miss the chance to visit one of the most important archaeological zones in Mexico.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation from major hotels or pick-up point
- Snacks and drinks on-board (Soft drinks, purified water, beers, tequila, whiskey, rhum y wine)
- Certified bilingual guide at the archaeological site
- Buffet Lunch and lunch box on the way back to your hotel
- New light and sound show 'Noche de Kukulcán' in the Chichen Itza Mayan ruins site
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Drinks are not included during dinner
- Video cameras are allowed for an extra fee in the Chichen Itza Mayan site
- Visit: Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan, Chichen Itza Mexico
Watch the wonders of Chichen Itza come alive in the incandescent light of day and night on a full-day all-inclusive tour. Discover the mysteries of Mayan history as you explore the archeological site with a knowledgeable guide, then prepare your senses for a spectacular light and sound show in which the towering structures of the park are illuminated with 3D projection technology. Your excursion will begin with a pick-up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. On-board, you will have drinks and snacks
Your first stop will be to Valladolid, a colonial town for a panoramic tour to take some pictures from the bus. Valladolid is one of the 'Pueblo Magico' and recognized by UNESCO. After this quick stop, go to the Mayan village 'Aldea Maya.' A Mayan priest will greet you and show you how Mayans still live, their houses, how they work and how they grow their food. Arrive at Chichen Itza Mayan ruins at approximately 14:00. Be taken on a 1.5-hour tour with a certified guide who will introduce you to the secrets of the Mayans. Your guide will explain the historical significance of all the most important sites before leaving you to enjoy the ruins on your own.
Continue your visit to Cenote, a beautiful place in the jungle with impressive crystal clear water and 45 minutes free time to swim, relax and take some pictures. Then, enjoy a delicious buffet from your authentic Yucatecan kitchen. At 18:45, go back to Chichen Itza Mayan site to watch the amazing show. You will witness a representation of the equinox, the southward movement of the Kukulcan feathered serpent by multicolored lights. Suddenly you will live some flashbacks to the ancient Mayan world through a narrative that goes perfectly with the special effects of light and sound. You will understand much better a history that has enriched Mexican culture since the beginning. Depart back to the hotels by around 21:00.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 10am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you byemail ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun andRiviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.