Chichen Itza full day tour with Cenote and Valladolid included!
Come to discover a world wonder in Mexico with our complete tour to Chichen Itza.
We will start our tour picking you up at your hotel, then we will take you to Chichén Itzá, on a guided tour we will take you to know this majestic place considered a wonder of the world, then we will go to the Suytun cenote, a fascinating place which is a natural pool formed millions of years and where you can swim and cool off to be in contact with nature.
Later we will take you to Valladolid, a town recognized as a Magic Town where you will have the opportunity to admire the beauty of its streets and its culture.
It is the most complete tour of the Mayan Riviera.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Transportation service from your Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified Guide
- Tickets for the archaeological site of Chichen Itzá
- Lunch - Mexican Buffet
- Cenote Swim Experience
- Visit to the Magical Town Valladolid
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Maya Park
What's excluded :
- Tips and Souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
We will discover the archaeological site of Chichen Itzá, this place is recognized as a wonder of the world and here our certificates will give you a complete explanation of all the history and architecture of the place, this is a place that you must visit if you are in Mexico, at the end of the guided tour you will have time to enjoy the place on your own.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Maya Park, Km 3, Carretera Chechmil a Uspibil, Valladolid 97770 Mexico
Discover this wonder of nature, the cenotes are the connection of the world's largest underground fresh water rivers, and they are the perfect place to take a time to relax and connect with nature, discover this place with us.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
We will visit Valladolid, it is a 100% Mexican town that is located near Chichén Itzá, this town is considered in Mexico as "Magical Town" because it has great natural, cultural and historical wealth, so this will be the perfect place to live a mexican experience.
Then we will drive back to your hotels.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer round transportation service from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya and we will confirm the pick up time after you make the reservation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.