Chichen Itza Full Day
Visit to valladolid, with a considerable waiting time, for souvenir photos, crafts or taste exquisite cuisine.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottles of water and sodas.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual Tour Guide on the walk in the Ruins.
- Visit to the cenote (Ik Kil)
- Stop in valladolid for photographs
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Casa de las Artesanias del Estado de Yucatan - Tienda Matriz
What's excluded :
- Tickets to Chichen Itza
- Tickets to cenote Ik Kil
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Knowing the archeological zone, they will have a certified bilingual guide, bottled waters will be provided for the walk and the tour that will be done.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
You can swim in the amazing cenote Ik kil, located in Valladolid, you must wear change clothes, take pictures and relax after a long and hot walk.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Visit a city of the Spanish conquest for photos of its Church and indigenous Mayans
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Casa de las Artesanias del Estado de Yucatan - Tienda Matriz, Calle 63 por 64 y 66 Centro, Merida 97000 Mexico
Shopping and souvenirs
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Estacionamiento KM 0, Puerto Juarez, Hotel Zone, 77500 Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
2: Av Coba 2, 5, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.