Chichen Itza Deluxe from Cancun
See one of Mexico's most-visited archaeological sites during this full-day trip from Cancun. Travel by bus through the rustic countryside of the Yucatán Peninsula, enjoying an on-board breakfast en route to the Mayan ruins. Take a 2.5-hour guided tour of the monument, exploring prominent features like El Castillo and the Temple of Warriors. Sit down for a buffet lunch of traditional Mexican fare before swimming in a 'cenote' (an underground cave) and visiting the quaint Yucatán town of Valladolid.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Beers and water bottle
- Breakfast (bread, coffee, orange juice, fruit)
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Chichen itza entrance
- Ikkil cenote entrance
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- Entry/Admission - Pueblo Maya
What's excluded :
- State Tax of 25 usd per pax or its equivalent in pesos.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
A visit of Chichen Itza, one of the most outstanding cities of the Mayan culture and worldwidely known as one of the 7 New Wonders of the World, is a must do during your holidays. Make the trip more pleasant by travelling in a luxury bus with washroom and television, equipped with flip top tables to be able to enjoy a light continental breakfast and drinks that are served during transportation ( coffee and juice on the way in, sodas, water and beer on the way back).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
After the visit of Chichen and the food, we head towards the Ik Kil Cenote, in this place you can swim and enjoy the water for an hour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pueblo Maya, B, Calle 15 48, Centro, 97751 Pisté, Yuc., Mexico
In this place you can enjoy a buffet bar with typical regional and international food. After a delicious lunch we can rest in the hammock area or if you prefer a small walk in the place where you can find plants from the region, artisans, a traditional Mayan house and even a small Mexican shop.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Enjoy a panoramic view of the colonial city of Valladolid.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Si se hospeda en algún hotel de Cozumel, el pick up sera en el muelle de Playa del Carmen. Si se hospeda en algún hotel del centro de playa del carmen, el pick up sera en Plaza antigua en las escaleras de la tienda deportiva de Elite Lockers. En caso de que no ubique su hotel en el listado, favor de informarnos en que lugar se hospedara para ofrecerle un punto cercano.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The wheelchairs in the cenote are complicated because it has several stairs to reach down.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.