Chichen Itza Day Trip Mayan Pyramids, Valladolid & Cenote UNESCO World Heritage
Enjoy the pyramids, ball courts, observatory, sacred well, the market pyramid, and many more. Remember December 12th? it all started here!
An expert friendly tour guide will take you all around the most enigmatic and popular pyramids and temples.
Organized, on time and delightful, knowledgeable and friendly tour guide, amazing pyramids and temples, memorable experience, fantastic Mayan world.
Also will Refresh & relax in our cenote "IKKIL" where its deep-blue water will amuse you with the clearest water offered by mother earth. Visit Valladolid an old colonial very picturesque southern Mexican town you'll enjoy.
Live all of your senses to the origin itself of regional cooking ways –which is one of the major legacies of Mayan culture- Going deep while experiencing flavors and scents. Live the tradition of the use of plants, vegetables, and wildlife that transcends frontiers and symbolizes the rich culinary.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • Round transportation with A/C
- • Visit to Valladolid and Ik kil cenote
- • Gastronomic and Typical Drinks demonstration
- • Regional buffet (Drinks not included)
- • Friendly and Knowledgeable Professional Tour Guide and free time at Chichén Itzá.
- • 2 Bottled water and Refreshing Wet wipes
What's excluded :
- • Drinks during lunch
- • Video cameras have an additional tax in archeological zones.
- • Tips
The new 7 wonders of the World, Chichen Itza is one of the most visited among all wonders. We offer cultural & fun activity. We will visit one of the most important Mayan cities: You will travel to the center of the Yucatan Peninsula to a millenary place guided by certified staff. Friendly and Knowledgeable Professional Tour Guides. At this Excellent well-organized activity.
Will discover the Mayan flavors with their cuisine, their sacred cenote (freshwater well), and actual Mayan towns where they live now.
• Piste, Piste, Yucatan Peninsula
• Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
• Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service for guests staying at Cancun Hotel Zone, except Downtown Cancun and Near Airport. Upon reservation, we'll send you the nearest meeting point address with full directions on how to get there. No worries, everything is near in Cancun.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Due to challenges caused by coronavirus (COVID-19), we're providing our customers with extra support and resources.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.