Chichen itza Classic
In every direction you look you will be captured by the cumpelling natural beauty of Chichen Itza and its inhabiting creatures roaming the surrounding jungle. freshen up with a dive in to Cenote Sagrado. Continuing our trip through out the magical lands of the Mexican peninsula we will finally finish off the trip with a breif stop in valladolidfore, before heading back to your hotel in the comfort of your provided transportation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - traditional mexican buffet
- certified guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to cenote Sagrado
- Admission to Chichen itza
- visit to Valladolid
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Get to know the treasures of an ancient civilization that ruled over the Yucatan lands with astonishing advancements. you will be escorted by our lovly team, where our certified guide will walk with you through various monuments such as Jaguar Temple, Warriors Temple and the ultimately recognized Kukulcan temple. the pyramid was used as a giant Maya calender to keep track of the seasons and days by the casting of its shadows and fascinating optical illusions.
In every direction you look, you will be captured by the compelling natural beauty of Chichen Itza and its inhabiting creatures roaming the surrounding jungle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
On this tour, get to know a cenote and experience one of the cenotes that are part of a network of underground rivers considered sacred by the Mayan people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
After the tour, enjoy an extensive buffet at a nearby restaurant. Finally, travel to a cenote, a natural pool where you can cool off and enjoy a moment of tranquility after a hectic expedition.
You can also visit the magical town of Valladolid, a colonial town in the Yucatan peninsula.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum, (meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.