Chichen-Itza, Cenote Ik-Kil, Rio Lagartos, Las Coloradas Private Tour with Lunch
This is an exclusive combined tour for active travelers, where you can visit the largest and most famous archaeological complex of the Yucatan Peninsula, "Chichen Itza", swim in the fresh waters of the famous cenote "IK-Kil", as well as to wade on a boat through the mangroves of the biosphere reserve Rio Lagartos and see the valley of natural pink lakes "Las Coloradas". All sightes in one day!
*Please note that cenote Ikkil is still closed and on the tour, at the moment, we will visit the cenote Selva Maya, which is very similar to Ikkil, until Ikkil is opened.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour with a professional certificated private guide
- Water, sweet snack, soft drinks & 2 cans of beer/per person
- Transport by private comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- All the entrance fees and taxes, no hidden charges
- Private boat at Rio Lagartos reserve
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Rio Lagartos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Visit the largest and most famous archaeological complex of the Yucatan Peninsula, "Chichen Itza"
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Swimming in the crystal-clear waters of the mineral karst lake (cenote) IK-Kil, which is well know among travelers for its incredible beauty and the "Avatar" movie like scenery.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Exploration of the nature of the Ria Lagartos biosphere reserve, where you will wade on a boat through the mangroves and crocodiles looking for the flocks of pink flamingos.
Descent to the valley of the pink lakes "Las Coloradas", where due to the high concentration of salt and minerals, the water has acquired a rich pink color, and its consistency can be compared with the waters of the dead sea.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Rio Lagartos, Unnamed Road, Río Lagartos, Yuc., Mexico
Admire the wildlife of one of the most beautiful nature reserve in Mexico from a private boat.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For this private tour pick up from any accommodation (vacation rentals, hostel, hotel, etc) in Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa Del Carmen or Tulum is included in the price.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: towels, swimwear, repellent, sunscreen.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.