Chichen Itza, Cenote & Valladolid Tour With Transportation
Discover one of the most popular archaeological sites in Mexico, the city of Chichén Itzá. Embark on a tour of the site alongside a professional guide whom you´ll spent half the time and the other time on your own to enjoy the cities many secrets and legends. See the steep pyramid of El Castillo, the Temple of the Warriors.
After Chichén Itzá we will make a stop at a Cenote were you’ll enjoy a swim in crystal clear and fresh waters of an incredible place formed by nature, after 1 hr. in this sacred waters of the cenote we will enjoy the incredible buffet of typical dishes of the region.
After an incredible buffet our last stop will Valladolid were you have time to walk this magic town, buy some local crafts and tasteful Street food to end your adventurous tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-Up & Drop Off
- All fees and taxes
- Visit to the town of Valladolid
- Visit to the Chichen Itza, after free time to swim in the cenote.
- Regional lunch buffet
- Bilingual guide
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
What's excluded :
- Does not include drink buffet
- Vest life.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichén-Itzá, Yucatan, Mexico
Visit one of the seven wonders of the world, during the guided tour you will see the great architectural beauties that exist to explore, Chichén Itzá an ancient place where human beings were sacrificed, also in the old ball game is where the winners were sacrificed. Learn about history, heritage and culture, a guided tour, and free time to take as many pictures as you like.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
After your visit to the archaeological zone of Chichén Itzá, refresh yourself by swimming in one of the most beautiful cenotes in the Yucatan peninsula, with crystal clear waters (45 minutes)
And to recharge your batteries, enjoy our delicious buffet of traditional dishes at the "Real Mayab" Restaurant, located near Chichén Itzá, where you will enjoy a typical meal of the region, you can eat everything you want: Pasta, cochinita pibil, vegetables, chicken, fruit. Drinks are not included in the restaurant. 1 hour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
In Valladolid, you will have free time to walk through the beautiful streets of this magical town, you can visit the famous church of San Servacio, built by the Spanish; take photos in the main park and buy handicrafts
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum,(meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Use sunscreen, sunglasses and insect repellent.
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for a change.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.