Chichen Itza and Cenotes Tour
A fascinating tour to the sacred city of the Mayan city, this is a guided tour to the archeological zone of Chichen Itza and the town of Ebtún Yucatán, to the most important cenotes of the Mayan area and to the colonial city of Valladolid. Board a Van with reclining seats, air conditioning and travel to the center of the Yucatan Peninsula where you enjoy a delicious complimentary breakfast. First we will visit Chichen Itza the most ancestral city of the Mayan culture officially declared heritage of the city.
Meet 4 cenotes (Samula, X´Keken, Saamal, Oxman). 2 cenotes are open and 2 are closed, the tour is completely through the Mayan villages of Dzitnup and the Mayan jungle farm all the way in the company of a specialized guide.
per adult from
1 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Crossaint, artisan Bread, natural juice and dessert.
- Lunch - Buffete Food (Drinks not included)
- Chichen Itza
- 4 Cenotes 2 open 2 closed
- Visit to the city of Valladolid Yucatán
- Entry/Admission - Cenote X'Keken
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote X'Keken, Valladolid Mexico
Enjoy and know the history of this sensational Cenote, we have a very beautiful 100% natural place, be amazed by the natural wonders that this tour has for you.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Carretera Costera del Golfo, Carr. Costera del Golfo, Pisté, Yuc., Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.