Chichen Itza and Cenote tours (all inclusive package)
Admire the beautiful Kukulcan pyramid, cool off yourself swimming in a cenote, enjoy a delicious buffet of Yucatecan food and finish with a Valladolid City panoramic tour. All during this tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Breakfast or lunch in the restaurant Aldea Maya.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Access to Chichen Itza Archaeological Site.
- Taxes and insurance.
- Entry/Admission - Xcajum
What's excluded :
- Tips( optional)
- Drinks in the restaurant.
- Lockers in the cenote.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichén-Itzá, Yucatan, Mexico
venture in one excursion with awesome attractions full of culture and magic, Chichen Itza and Cenote Maya will make you feel an exciting and fun trip where history and natural beauty come together to surprise you.
The tour Chichen itza and Cenote Maya makes possible to combine two extraordinary sites of the peninsula of Yucatan that represent the essence of the Mayan culture.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Xcajum, Dzitas Piste, Dzitas 97757 Mexico
Considered one of the most beautiful cenotes in the open sky, this cenote allows you to enjoy its natural
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
One of the most beautiful colonial cities of Yucatan and the first to be visited from the important tourist market of Quintana Roo is undoubtedly Valladolid, for the majesty of its temples and the ancestry of its old neighborhoods. After Mérida is the second city in importance and the oldest in Yucatan. Its streets and buildings preserve its glorious past and witnessed various indigenous uprisings, such as the so-called “War of Castes”. Today it is a placid city where you can admire beautiful old houses, has great commercial dynamism and is a key point in the development of the state for its strategic location.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pickup time is sent by email after the booking is completed.Chichen Itza from Cancun: Pickups from all hotels in Cancun Hotel Zone and Downtown are included.Chichen Itza from Playa del Carmen: Pickups from major hotels in Playacar are included. Due to the limited access to vehicles in the 5th avenue, we offer several easy-to-reach meeting pointsChichen Itza from Riviera Maya: Pickups from major hotels in Riviera Maya are included. Due to internal policies, some hotels prohibit tour's and excursion's vehicles, so that the pick up must be done in the hotel's main entrance (not the lobby). We'll specify this on the confirmation email according to your hotel.In case you are staying in Airbnb, we would assign you a close & walking distance meeting point.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.