Travel by bus from your hotel to one of the seven wonders of the modern world Chichen Itza. Take a guided tour through its imposing Mayan vestiges, famous for the mathematical precision with which they were built.
The tour includes a visit to the colonial city of Valladolid where you will find a Cathedral built in 1545, the entrance to the Ik Kil cenote, the most famous in southeastern Mexico where you can purify and renew your energies, and if that was not enough enjoy of a temazcal where you will purify your soul with a Mayan shaman.
Delight yourself with the delicious Yucatecan buffet style food in a beautiful restaurant with typical dances.
Live the majesty of Chichen Itza, a world heritage site!
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tickets and admissions
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Our guide will give you a one-hour tour of the main points within the archaeological zone of Chichen Itza after that you will have a free time to continue touring and taking pictures, 2 hours is enough time to tour the entire archaeological zone
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Cool off in this natural wonder (cenote or cavern) in underground waters where you can swim, take pictures and dive from the heights
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Visit the majestic city of Valladolid considered a magical town, walk through its colonial streets, visit its cathedral or just relax and enjoy this beautiful city
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Not every hotel picks up, it is important to check before making the reservation.Ports
- PUERTO JUAREZ
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important that passengers bring their mask, as well as their own towel (in case of water activity), for safety measures. The staff team has the necessary requirements to keep the area sanitized and to have better control of the program.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.