This is the Express Tour to Chichen Itza, in which the epic and mysterious story will come alive while you listen to our bilingual guide knit a captivating story. Walk among the giant pyramids and ancient structures that predominate in the place and discover the secrets of the ancient Maya through a guided tour of these ruins.Enjoy this exclusive and short day tour with free transportation in the comfort of a modern van with air conditioning. Relax during the trip back to the hotel with lunch and an interesting conversation about the findings of the day. If you are looking for a full-day tour of Chichen Itza and leave you free time, this is the perfect option for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual guides
- Bottled water
- Light snack
- Entrance to the archaeological site
- Roundtrip transportation to most Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Take a trip full of adventure and explore the impressive city that was once the center of the Mayan Empire in Central America. Listen to our guides as they tell you about the rich history of the Maya and feel the energy of this powerful culture with each step you take on the same ground on which this important civilization developed. At the end of the day you will return to Cancun or Playa del Carmen with enough time to enjoy your nightlife.The dazzling Mayan city of Chichen Itza is located deep in the Yucatan jungle and was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. In 2001, one of the "New 7 Wonders of the World" was also declared. It was the most important capital of the Maya during the Classic Period and is also the largest archaeological city in the Yucatan Peninsula.
• Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Show up at your hotel lobby 30 min before your pick up and have your confirmation on hand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Since many of these measures will be new and may evolve, we want to make sure that our guests are aware of all these changes. By taking a tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.