Chicago Shoemaking Workshop
Learn the Art of Shoemaking in a fun, relaxed environment, and in the heart of Chicago's artistic Logan Square. Alexandria Wills is a fun and friendly instructor who loves to share her passion with others. Bring a bottle of wine and book all four seats to have your own private class with you and your friends!
All tools and materials in the class are provided, you may choose from a wide range of beautiful, high quality leathers. All adhesives used in this class are NON TOXIC and leathers are ethically sourced. You may customize your shoe design to make it unique and all sizes are available, men's/women's/unisex shapes.
Read my Google Reviews to hear the what my students are saying!
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
This is a simple 1 Day Shoemaking Workshop for any person looking to learn the art of shoe making. Men’s & Women’s style and sizes available.
Students will learn how to hand craft a pair of shoes in their desired size, and walk away with a finished pair! You will learn how to size your own feet, choose from high quality leathers, and use traditional shoemaking techniques to create your very own shoes. This workshop has a maximum of 4 students so that each student will have time for individual attention.
All glues used in my studio are NON TOXIC and leathers are ethically sourced. If you would like to use vegan leathers, please indicate so at checkout or via email and I will send you a separate invoice of $50 to cover the cost of materials.
Class location: 3423 W Fullerton, Chicago IL 60647
Duration: 11am-6pm extra time if needed until 7pm
Departure Point :3423 W Fullerton Ave, Chicago, IL 60647, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.