Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art: General Admission Ticket
The MCA Chicago is one of the nation’s largest multidisciplinary museums devoted to the art of our time with an international reputation for presenting ground-breaking exhibitions.
Although not on permanent display, works from the collection appear regularly in our many rotating exhibitions.
Its collection features artists such as Jasper Johns, Andy Warhol, Cindy Sherman, Kara Walker, and Alexander Calder. It also contains historical samples of 1940s–1970s late surrealism, pop art, minimalism, and conceptual art; notable holdings in 1980s postmodernism; as well as contemporary painting, sculpture, photography, video, installation, and related media.
The MCA boasts an award-winning store and Marisol, the restaurant and bar, featuring innovative flavors in an immersive art environment. The performing arts program features leading performers from around the globe in its 300-seat theater. The museum offers tours and programs for all ages and is free for all youth 18 and under.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Admission to the museum's exhibitions.
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Contemporary Art
What's excluded :
- Special ticketed exhibits and ticketed or private events
- Visit: Museum of Contemporary Art, 220 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-2644
The MCA’s exhibitions feature the art of our time in every possible media by artists of local and international renown. Student and Youth tickets purchased online are limited to 2 per order and visitors must show a valid student ID/proof of age per ticket at the Admissions desk when they arrive.
Departure Point :Museum of Contemporary Art, 220 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-2644
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We’ve made admission to the museum free for the months of July and August, so that there are no barriers to anyone who wants to find respite in the galleries. We know now, more than ever, the healing power and connection we find in art. We welcome you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.