Chicago Airport Private Departure Transfer by Sedan
Enjoy convenient private transportation between your hotel and Midway or O'Hare International Airport in the comfort of a private sedan.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Arrange your private airport departure transfer in advance and skip the hassle of booking a service in Chicago. This convenient form of transport takes you from either your hotel or private residence to one of Chicago's airports —Midway or O'Hare. It means you spend more time enjoying your trip and less time puzzling out the logistics.
Enter your details when you book and pay in advance and your transfer will be confirmed automatically. Then simply show your voucher to your personal chauffeur upon departure. Please note: the service covers all addresses in the downtown Chicago area only. Private transfers services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Departure Point :O'Hare or Midway Airport, Chicago
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 3 pieces of luggage. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable (contact details on your confirmation voucher)
- For wheelchair accessibility or assistance, please call the number listed on your voucher to ensure proper service
- Ticket counters and loading zones are at Door 1E across from baggage claim 6, at Terminal 2 door 2E across from Jet Blue Baggage Claim, Terminal 3 Door 3E across from baggage claim 9 and at Terminal 5, just outside door 5E. If you do not see a van, please call 1-888-284-3826, and ask a reservation agent to send a van to one of these locations when available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.