Chianti Half day Wine tour from Florence
Explore the Chianti area in the heart of Tuscany and taste some superb Chianti wines and Tuscan products. Visit a stunning wine estate, learn the main technicians of wine production, admire the historical cellars and finally enjoy a wine tasting. immerse yourself in Chianti countryside and visit a medieval village, with narrow roads and typical shops.
per adult from
What's included :
- Travel by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Wine, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Visit a local winery with tasting
- Entry/Admission - Villa S Andrea
What's excluded :
- Pickup and Drop off service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
Spend an afternoon in Chianti area
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Villa S Andrea, Via di Fabbrica, 63, 50026 Fabbrica FI, Italy
Wine tasting and visit of the winery.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castellina In Chianti, Castellina In Chianti, Tuscany
Free time to explore the village on your own.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Florence, Florence (Villa Costanza Tram T1), 50018 Scandicci, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Departure Time :2:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking for the product tasting.
- Portuguese language during winter season: is available with minimum 4 pax, if the minimum is not met the tour will be guaranteed in English.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.