Chiangrai Hot Highlight 2 days
Chiang Rai, the northern most province in Thailand remains a sleepy provincial town with a pleasant atmosphere. Compared to its brother town Chiang Mai, it has a more relaxed and nature atmostphere feel but never short on historical and cultural. You do Best of Chiangrai highlight in 2 days,
Day1. 08.00 am. Pick up from your hotel in Chaingmai drive to Chiangrai. Boat trip along Maekok River to Bann Ruammit which takes travellers on a scenic stunning view through forested slopes and villages (App.40 minutes). End of the day at Wat huey pla kung,Chiang Rai's Big Buddha for its large white statue that is actually a representation of the goddess of Mercy.
Day2. Golden Triangle where 3 countries meet (Thai-Laos-Myanmar), Opium Museum, White Temple, Blue Temple, Hot Spring, back to chaingmai.
Doi tung royal villa 600 B./Person including fees&ticket. Pay direct to guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Drinking watr all trip
- Entry/Admission - Wat Huay Pla Kang
- Entry/Admission - Wat Rong Khun
- Entry/Admission - Wat Rong Seur Ten (Blue Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Golden Triangle
- Entry/Admission - Mae Khachan Hot Spring
What's excluded :
- Customers personal expense
Day 1: Chiangrai-Boat trip Maekok River-Wat huay pla kung
Stop At: Wat Huay Pla Kang, 553 Moo 3 Rimkok, Chiang Rai 57100 Thailand
The amazing huge Buddha in Wat Huay pla kung. Over 80 meters high it is one of the most impressive structure
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rim Kok, Mueang Chiang Rai District, Chiang Rai, Thailand
Boat trip along Maekok river to Ruammit village. Stunning view of mountain slope and village.
Duration: 40 minutes
Accommodation included: 1 night hotel accommodation in chiangrai,B&B or similar twin sharing nice clean room,hot shower,air-condition.
Day 2: White temple-Blue temple-Golden Triangle-Hot spring
Stop At: Wat Rong Khun, Lahaul-Spiti Pa O Don Chai Subdistrict, Chiang Rai 57000 Thailand
Wat Rong Khun, better known as “the White Temple” is one of the most recognizable temples in Thailand.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Rong Seur Ten (Blue Temple), 306, Moo 2 Maekok Rd Rim Kok, Chiang Rai 57100 Thailand
Everyone that comes to Chiang Rai will visit the White Temple but not everyone knows about the stunning Blue one.
This beauty, rich in details and colors, is on our must-see list while in Chiang Rai.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Golden Triangle, Sob Ruak Village, Chiang Saen 57150 Thailand
The Golden Triangle is the area where the borders of Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar meet at the confluence of the Ruak and Mekong rivers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mae Khachan Hot Spring, Mae Chedi Mai, Wiang Pa Pao 57260 Thailand
A good stop for taking a break from along drive, enjoy soak your feet into the mineral hot water, boil eggs etc.
Duration: 20 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travel with us, we offer private service. Avoid from COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.