Chiangmai Grand Canyon Ticket and Private Transfer
Chiang Mai Grand Canyon is a waterpark built in an abandoned limestone quarry. The quarry has been empty for many years and was naturally filled with water by monsoon rains. It became a popular swimming spot because of the natural beauty of the canyon. The water is bright blue and the canyon walls are very steep and, in the past you could jump from the top of the cliffs into the water. In August 2016, the Chiang Mai Grand Canyon waterpark was opened. It offers an inflatable obstacle course, slides, a small zipline and wakeboarding.
The water parks will get you relaxed, refreshed in the water and exhausted, also happy from having all the water fun. All age can participant everyone is required to wear life jackets at all times though, and local lifeguards are watching visitors from all sides.
Wakeboarding are additional cost 550 B./Hour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Customers personal expense
- Rental towels, goggles, kayaks and inflatable water toys are additional price.
- The family water park that featuring offers an inflatable obstacle course, swimming, slides, a small zipline and wakeboarding. All age can participant and enjoy.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travel with us, we offer private service. Avoid from COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.