Chiang Rai - Best of Mae Kam Pong (Community Ecotourism) Hiking & Sightseeing
Drive for an hour to hidden away in the emerald jungles. Hiking for 4 hours, to see lush green jungles and cool off at Mae Kam Pong Waterfalls, try Traditional Thai Massage rediscover the village way of life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- An English speaking tour guide.
- Thai Lunch and drinking water (Not too spicy)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
6:30 - 7:00am: Pick up from various hotel
4 Hours hike through the emerald jungles.
Experience in a foreign land.
Cool off in the pools of waterfalls.
Lunch at panoramic view point.
Rediscover the village way of life, see handicrafts etc…
Visit the old Chapel situated in the middle of the creek
Back to your hotel and arrive at 6:30pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
(Booking minimum 2 adults)Please contact us after booking to know the exact pickup time for your hotel / Area. Transfers are provided for customers whose hotels are present inside the main city center area. If booked elsewhere then extra charges will be applicable.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.