Chiang Mai Zoo Admission Ticket with Return Transfer
Discover the collection of more than 400 animals from all around the world at Chiang Mai Zoo. After a tram ride around the zoo, explore at your own pace and see exciting shows and breathtaking wildlife in action.
• More than 400 animals, including native Thai wildlife
• Encounters with rhinoceros, hippopotami, elephants & tigers
• Endangered species like the giant panda & Humboldt penguin
• Informative orientation tour of entire zoo via tram
• Express transfer from your Chiang Mai hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return Transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Chiang Mai Zoo
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Chiang Mai Zoo Aquarium
- Visit: Chiang Mai Zoo, 100 Huay Kaew Road, Chiang Mai Thailand
DAILY 8:30 hrs - 13:00 hrs / 13:00 - 17:00 hrs
Start your journey from the comfort of your hotel and travel directly to Chiang Mai Zoo—home to Thailand's most incredible wildlife. Ride on the tram for an orientation tour before exploring all the zoo has to offer, with 3 hours to see the cuddly koalas from Australia, intelligent Cape fur seals, rhinoceroses, elephants, hippopotami, lions, and tigers.
Visit Chiang Mai Zoo’s Panda Hall for a memorable encounter with the rare giant panda. These marvelous creatures roam, interact, and play with each other in a comfortable environment.
Then encounter the active Humboldt penguins, which primarily breed in coastal Peru and Chile. See these intelligent creatures roam free in a custom-built enclosure and interact as they would in the wild.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Chiang Mai Zoo Aquarium, Chiang Mai Thailand
To finish, take time to wander around the zoo enjoying the lush greenery. Alternatively, visit the Chiang Mai Zoo Aquarium—Asia’s largest marine aquarium—at your own expense. With the world’s longest aquatic tunnel, which runs a length of 436 feet (133 m), the aquarium boasts a host of fascinating sea creatures.
After a day of wildlife discovery, your transfer brings you back to the hotel.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Chiang Mai Zoo, 100 Huay Kaew Road, Chiang Mai Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Chaingmai District area (3 KM radius) with namely Night Bazaar, Tapae Gate, Chiang Mai Gate, Suan Dok gate, old city , Huay Kaew Road to Ibis Hotel, Nimmana Haeminda Road & Santitham AreaYou can also join our tours at CHIANG MAI MEETING POINTS - Mc Donald at Chiangmai Night BazaarAn additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide your hotel details during booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.