Chiang Mai Zipline White Water Rafting and Elephant Sanctuary
Elephant ethical project set in Chiang Mai Province, Northern Thailand with a goal to provide a sanctuary and elephant rescue center. We have been involved in dozens of rescues and sustain a natural home for this endangered species. Mission: To protect and conserve elephants in a natural environment and to provide a healthy and fruitful life for all those creatures under our care and enjoy zipline adventure till 28 platforms also can make white water rafting 6-8 level for 80 mins and this price is include everything even travelling insurance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch Buffet serve Thai food and seasoned fruit with soft drink water coffee and tea
- All Equipment For Zipline
- All Fees and Taxes
- Travelling Insurance
What's excluded :
Zipline across the dam feel bird eye view of Chiang Mai Old City surrounding rain forest, gorillas, buffalo and Tiger rice statue. Having lunch buffet, seasoned fruit and soft drink coffee and tea. Then after drive approximate. 60 mins to Elephant Sanctuary in the while spend good time see them and make them herb to help them for digestion and see them play clumsy in the riverfor 2 Hours. Then make white water rafting about 80 mins.
• Huay Tung Tao Lake, Don Kaeo 50180 Thailand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Chiang Mai Rose House 12 Rachpueak Road, Chang Phuek, Mung, Chiang Mai, Thailand Airports
- Chiang Mai Intl Airport, Chiang Mai Thailand
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.