Chiang Mai - One Day Visit of 5 Hilltribes & Long Neck Village
Visit an Orchid and Butterfly farm in the morning where you can see Thai orchids and bring the beautiful orchids home with you in colorful photos. Before lunch , visit five different hill tribe villages - Akha, Meo, Lisu ,Palong and Karen Long Neck . You will learn how all these tribes are different in their living styles and lifestyles. Then, visit Chiang Dao Cave and Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Long Neck Village
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Long Neck Village, Mae Hong Son Thailand
• 8.30am pick up from hotels.
• Drive towards Mae Rim.
• Visit orchid farm and butterfly farm.
• Visit four different Hill Tribe villages - Akha, Meo, Lisu and Palong.
• Thai Lunch (not too spicy).
• Visit Chiang Dao Cave and Temple.
• Visit Karen Long Neck and Big Ear village.
• 04:30pm Drive back to hotel or guest house in Chiang Mai.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
(Booking minimum 2 adults)Please contact us after booking to know the exact pickup time for your hotel / Area. Transfers are provided for customers whose hotels are present inside the main city center area. If booked elsewhere then extra charges will be applicable.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.