Chiang Mai - One Day Best Of Doi Inthanon National Park
This 1 day trekking tour will introduce you to one of Thailand’s most famous attractions and a must-visit place in Chiang Mai that is Doi Inthanon National Park (Thailand’s highest mountain of over 2,565 meters above sea level). This national park is so famous for its natural beauty and is home to stunning landscapes, best sights and great activities such as trekking and birds-watching. If you are a nature and adventure lover, then this is the perfect program for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Doi Inthanon National Park
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 119 Moo 7 Ban Luang Subdistrict, Doi Inthanon National Park 50270 Thailand
• Pick up from Chiang Mai hotel around 8 - 8:30am.
• Visit Wachiratharn Waterfall.
• Visit the Chedi's of the King & Queen.
• Thai lunch (not too spicy).
• Visit the highest mountain.
• Nature Trail (about 15-20 minutes walking distance).
• Visit Karen and Mhong hill tribe village and local market.
• Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai at 5:00pm.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
(Booking minimum 2 adults)Please contact us after booking to know the exact pickup time for your hotel / Area. Transfers are provided for customers whose hotels are present inside the main city center area. If booked elsewhere then extra charges will be applicable.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.