Chiang Mai Night Safari Tour with Round-Trip Transfer
Brace yourself for a truly exciting adventure at the Chiang Mai Night Safari. Explore the Savanna Safari Zone and Predator Prowl Zone by tram, join a guided walking tour across the Jaguar Trail, and see more than 400 nocturnal animals up close in a natural environment.
- Exploration of the world's third nocturnal zoo
- Encounters with more than 400 exotic animals
- Scenic walk around the idyllic Swan Lake
- Tram ride through the Night Safari—tigers, lions & zebras
- Stress-free roundtrip transfer from your Chiang Mai hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission fee
- Round Trip Transfer from Chiang Mai City Area Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Chiang Mai Night Safari
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiang Mai Night Safari, 33 Moo 12, Ratchaphruek Road, Chiang Mai 50230 Thailand
Set off for the Chiang Mai Night Safari . The nocturnal zoo is spread over an impressive 300 acres (121 ha) and is home to more than 1,400 animals and 134 different species. Explore the zoo's 3 different zones on foot or by open-sided tram, keeping an eye out for amazing creatures like elephants, rhinoceroses, and jaguars.
The zoo is divided into 3 enclosed areas: the Jaguar Trail Zone, the Predator Prowl Zone, and the Savanna Safari Zone. The Jaguar Trail Zone is a walking path that takes you around a lake, where you can spot creatures including white tigers, camels, and even wallabies. Take a tram around the Predator Prowl Zone to get an up-close look at carnivores like lions, vultures, and Asian black bears. In the Savanna Safari Zone, spy animals from the African savanna, including cheetahs and giraffes, from an open-sided tram.
At each zone, watch animals in their natural habitats and learn fun facts about them. The day comes to an end after getting your fill of exciting, up-close encounters with a range of amazing creatures.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: McDonald's Night Bazaar Chiang Mai, Changklan Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
2: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Chiangmai District area (3 KM radius) with namely Night Bazaar, Tapae Gate, Chiang Mai Gate, Suan Dok gate, old city , Huay Kaew Road to Ibis Hotel, Nimmana Haeminda Road & Santitham AreaYou can also join our tours at CHIANG MAI MEETING POINTS - Mc Donald at Chiangmai Night Bazaar An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.