Chiang Mai Night Bicycle Tour
Join your guide and less than 10 others to cycle the quiet lanes and alleys of Chiang Mai's old city. Visit the most famous sights after dark in the cool of the evening and free of crowds. See illuminated temples of Wat Inthakin, Wat Lok Molee and Chedi Luang and hear the chanting of the monks. Visit Tha Phae Gate Plaza and sample tasty snacks from a busy night market.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Three Kings Monument, 127/7, Prapokkloa Road Si Phum, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
Three Kings Monument where you will hear about Chiang Mai’s found fathers.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Wat Inthakhin Sadue Mueang, Si Phum subdistrict, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
Wat Intakhin with its serene 700 hundred-year-old white Buddha
Stop At: Wat Lok Molee, 298/1 Manee Nopparat Road Si Phum, Chiang Mai Thailand
Cycle to the city moat. Leaving the bikes by the side of the moat, walk across to Wat Lok Molee with its beautifully illuminated stupa and ornate wooden prayer hall. At this time of day you have a good chance of hearing the monks chanting their prayers.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Wat Chedi Luang Varavihara, 103 Phra Pok Klao Road Phra Singh, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
Chiang Mai’s grandest monument. Wat Chedi Luang was built to house the ashes of a king and was once the home of the Emerald Buddha (now resident at Wat Phra Kaew in Bangkok). It is now the home of the City Pillar and 3 auspicious trees which provide protection to the city.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Grasshopper Adventures - Chiang Mai Bike Tours, 87 Bumrungburi Rd. Prasing Subdistrict, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
It is really just hop, skip and jump from the Chiang Mai Gate Market to the Grasshopper Shop, but we will ride our bikes anyway. After finishing the tour you can always go back to the market to explore more of the street food delicacies.
Departure Point :Grasshopper Adventures - Chiang Mai Bike Tours, 87 Thanon Bumrung Buri, Prasing, Muang, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.