Chiang Mai: Kanthoke Dinner Show Experience
Immerse yourself in the Thai culture with an authentic Kanthoke dinner show in Chiang Mai. During this 3-hour experience you will try out a variety of traditional dishes while being entertained by local dancers and hill tribes dressed in vibrant outfits.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Meals as specified
What's excluded :
- Any service not mentioned
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Experience one of the most famous northern foods in Chiang Mai, the Kanthoke dinner, with a 3-hour dinner and show.
During this meal, you will sit on the floor and share a succession of tasty dishes, accompanied with sticky rice. This food is typical fare for Thai people living in the northern parts of the country. As you eat these small bowl dishes, local dancers dressed in traditional clothing will entertain you with the Sword Dance, Candle Dance, Fingernail Dance, and The Rumwong, where you will be invited to participate.
After the dinner, there will be a special hill tribe show featuring the various hill tribes of Northern Thailand. This is an excellent opportunity to see a number of tribes in rotation and to note the differences in appearance and costume.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For Private Tours: Please note that pick-up and drop-off at Four Seasons Resort and Mandarin Oriental Dhara Devi is subject to surcharges.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.