Chiang Mai Half-Day Tour of Doi Suthep and Hmong Hill Tribe Visit
Enjoy a scenic drive through the most historic areas of Chiang Mai, passing through a gate in the ancient city walls and crossing the moat. See 14th-century Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep and visit a Meo Pui hill tribe village, experiencing the unique culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Quality transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Entry/Admission - Doi Pui Mong Hill Tribe Village
What's excluded :
- Services other than those mentioned in the description
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Doi Suthep 50200 Thailand
Overlooking the city from its mountain throne, Wat Phra That Doi Suthep is one of northern Thailand's most sacred temples, and its founding legend is learned by every school kid in Chiang Mai. The wát is a beautiful example of northern Thai architecture, reached via a 306-step staircase flanked by naga (serpents); the climb is intended to help devotees accrue Buddhist merit.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Doi Pui Mong Hill Tribe Village, Chiang Mai Thailand
The village is about 4 kilometers away from Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep and despite being a key tourist attraction, and therefore probably not as authentic as it could be, it still offers an insight into how Thailand tribes live. The villagers wear traditional Hmong clothes, sell traditional Hmong handicrafts, and live in traditional Hmong-style homes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For Private Tour: extra costs apply for pick-up and drop-off to and from Mandarin Oriental Dhara Devi and Four Seasons Resort.
- Please dress respectfully when visiting Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep. This means no sleeveless T-shirts, shorts, or strapless sandals.
- Please provide us with the name and address of your Hotel
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.