Chiang Mai Half Day Cooking Class-The Little Kitchen Thai Cookery School
1. Highlights: Learn how to cook authentic Thai food the fun way with Little Kitchen Thai Cookery School. Combined with an entertaining, hands-on teaching style in a traditional Thai setting in Chiang Mai City, you’ll be telling your friends back home about this experience for years to come. Choose from three different courses or five different courses in class. Afterward, sit down together with your new friends and dine on your tasty creations.
2.Included:English-speaking instructor,Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse,Transportation via air conditioned vehicle and driver,Market tour and organic kitchen garden tour,All ingredients for cooking,Snacks and drinks,
Easy-to-follow cookbook, Online photo album of cooking class
3. Duration: About 4 hours
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking instructor
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or guesthouse
- Transportation via air conditioned vehicle and driver
- Market tour and organic kitchen garden tour
- Snacks and drinks
- Easy-to-follow cookbook
- All ingredients for cooking
What's excluded :
- All other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
Pickup will be between 9:00 AM for the daytime class or between 14:00 PM for the evening class.
We can pick you up anywhere within a 3-kilometer radius of the Old City. This tour is available daily. Daytime (lunch) class from 9:00 AM to 13:00PM
9:00 AM : Depart from your hotel or guesthouse in an air-conditioned vehicle.
9:45 AM : Explore a local market and learn about the fresh ingredients used to cook Thai food
10:45 AM : Arrive at Little Kitchen Thai Cookery School and set up your cooking station.
11:00 AM : Learn basic Thai cooking techniques and make your first Thai dish.
12:00 PM : Take a short break and taste test your creation.
1:00 PM : Have fun making the rest of your Thai dishes with help from your instructor
3:00 PM : Relax and dine on the completed meal with your friends
4:00 PM : Receive a recipe book and say goodbye to the cooking school.
4:30 PM : Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai.
• The cooking school’s menu includes the following dishes: - Stir-Fried Dish Fried Noodle Thai Style Fried Cashew Nut with Chicken Stir-Fried Prawn with Curry Powder
• Dessert - Deep-Fried Banana Mango with Sticky Rice Water Chestnuts in Coconut Milk • Soup - Hot and Sour Prawn Soup Chicken or Seafood in Coconut Milk
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup will be between 9:00 AM for the daytime class or between 14:00 PM for the evening class.We can pick you up anywhere within a 3-kilometer radius of the Old City.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.