Chiang mai Foodies and Historic Walk
Walking in Chiang mai old city quarter with the local expert. Taste famous local dishes. Learning the culture by visit city landmark , temple and local market.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Singh
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra Singh, Singharat Road Phra Sing Subdistrict, Chiang Mai Thailand
Wat Phra Singh is top cultural site. Visitor can enjoy beautiful arts reflect in main chapel and pagoda. Learning history of Chiang Mai King.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Warorot Market (Kad Luang), between Thapae Road and Chang Moi Road In the north of Nawarat Bridge and the west side of Ping River, Chiang Mai Thailand
Warorot Market is the biggest market in Chiang Mai. Taste sumptuous food, drink and snack.
Local restaurant for coffee and Khao soi
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Three Kings Monument, Prapokkloa Rd, Tambon Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please bring umbrella(during rainy season) or hat (or apply sunscreen)
- Wear comfortable shoes, due to long walk
- visiting temple with appropriate outfit (bring cover shoulder and not too short skirt or pant
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.