Chhaskhet Nature Walk
Chhaskhet Nature Walk is a scenic nature trail through the oak & pine forest which starts from Clouds End, about 7 km from Mussoorie. This trek takes you to a serene & pristine mountain village Chhaskhet, which offers brilliant views of Dehradun valley. Chhaskhet nature trail is 3-4 hour forest walk suitable for people looking for a short hike near Mussoorie.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- forest permits
What's excluded :
- any kind of hotel / lodge stay
- any kind of travel / transport
- any kind of personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cloud's End, Hathipaon Road 6 Km West Of The Library, Mussoorie India
Timings : 9:30 am to 1:30 pm
Start point : Clouds End, west of Mussoorie
End point : Clouds End, west of Mussoorie
Distance Covered : Approx. 7-8 km
Report at Clouds End, Mussoorie at 9:30 am where you'll meet your adventure trek leader (you'll be provided mobile no. to coordinate)
- The scenic trail starts as a nature walk from Clouds End giving scenic views of the village Chhaskhet on one side & huge limestone cliffs on the other.
- After about 2 km , trekkers will reach the scenic Bulyat village with panoramic views of Doon valley. Take a juice break.
- From Bulyat follow the scenic nature trail to village Chhaskhet, reach there by 11 am. Have lunch & explore village.
- Watch the panoramic views of Doon valley & explore the pine forest at village Chhaskhet
- Start to trail back at 12:30 pm to reach back to Clouds End by 1:30 pm.
- Your pick up can be arranged from Clouds End.
*Timings are tentative in the mountains, time taken to complete the trail depends on many factors like weather (sunny/cloudy/cool etc.), fitness level, age group of hikers etc.
Departure Point :Cloud End Forest Resort, Hathipaon Area, Mussorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/14/2019 - 1/16/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.