Chez Ali Dinner & Horsemen Show From Marrakech
20h00 --- 23h30
50€ per head
Seated in a caidal tent, dine on dele-table Moroccan cuisine and then enjoy an exciting dinner show.
Feel the vibrant colors, tastes, music, as you enjoy a serenad of traditional folklore with dazzling dancers dressed in Moroccan attire accompanied by music .
Marvel at belly dancers, Arab stallions, and riders dressed for battle and bkadting their rifles in the air.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
This 4-hour dinner tour swaps the thrills of Marrakech for the unbelievable thrills of the Chez Ali complex in the Palmerie. During the night, you will see fireworks, acrobats, belly dancers, and horse back stunts.
On arrival Berber tribes will greet you, and lead you to your seats in caidal tents. Sit back and prepare to be blown away! The extraordinary night of entertainment is a magical and magnificent fairytale of Moroccan folk lore and legends.
Various troops from Moroccan history will pass by your table as you eat, including the Zayane, Kelaa M’Gouna, and Guedra.
As you feast on a 5-course meal, watch various song and dance shows, daring horse back stunts, thrilling fireworks, exciting parades, death-defying acrobats, and exotic belly dancers. You may even see a flying carpet or two!
The show finale is the electrifying Fantasia show, recreating the war ceremonies of horsemen, and the fierce battles between Berber and desert knights. Thrill as large formations of horses and horsemen in traditional dress charge across the arena to the sounds of exploding gunpowder.
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.