Cheung Chau (Long Island) Walking Tour with Dim Sum Lunch
Take a relaxing ferry ride to Cheung Chau (Long Island) which is about 12 kilometers southwest of the busy Hong Kong Island. The tour begins from the Pak Tai Temple (supreme Emperor of the Dark Heaven). Built in 1783, the temple's layout is in the form of traditional Chinese architecture, such as ceramic figurines on the roof ridges, mural of auspicious motifs and stone lions in the forecourt. Next walk down the beautiful Tung Wan Beach with its clear water and soft sand, a most popular spot for windsurfing and canoeing. The 3,000 year old Bronze-Age rock carvings can be seen with geometric graphics and abstract animal images.
Take a short sampan ride to visit the historical Cheung Po Tsai Cave.reputed to have been the hideout of notorious 19th Century pirate Cheung Po Tsai (Prince of Pirates). Walk through the old main street of Pak She Street and San Hing Street, where you will see a typical island community. Head to a local restaurant to enjoy a dim sum lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Dim sum lunch
- Return Ferry ride to Cheung Chau Island
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels)
- Entry/Admission - Cheung Chau Island
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop off (Tour ends at Central Pier, Hong Kong)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cheung Chau Island, Southwest of Hongkong Island, Hong Kong China
Escape from Hong Kong and enjoy a relaxing tour of Cheung Chau Island on this incredible adventure that includes a savory dim sum lunch. See 3,000-year-old Bronze Age rock carvings and pay a visit to Pak Tai Temple. This all-day excursion is the perfect way to get away from the urban hustle and enjoy a bit of nature.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Central Pier 5, Central, Hong Kong
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Cheung Chau, Hong Kong
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Walking Tour - please wear comfortable footwear
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All travellers are required to wear their masks throughout the tour. Social distancing measures will be followed as per local government's advice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.