Chesapeake Region Wine Tour with Free Lunch
Enjoy some of the most beloved wineries on the Eastern Shore of Maryland on this 5 hour tour through the Chesapeake Region. Soak in the rich history, culture, scenic views and, of course, wine!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tasting fees
- Cheese or charcuterie plate (if option selected)
- Collectible wine glass and tote bag
What's excluded :
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Experience the best of the Chesapeake wine region with this 5-hour tour to two or three area wineries. Beautifully rich in culture, food, and history, the region is home to gorgeous beaches and waterways. The warm days and cool nights make for the perfect environment to grow the flavorful grapes needed for that perfect wine.
During your time in the Chesapeake region, you'll have the opportunity to meet with local winemakers and tour their vineyards. Learn about their craft and channel their passion for wine as you taste various reds and whites. Opt to add a cheese and fruit plate or a charcuterie and bread plate to enhance the overall tasting.
Tours visit some of the Eastern Shore's top wineries, which may include Great Frogs, Cascia Vineyard, Triple Creek, Broken Spoke Vineyard Chateau Bu De Vineyard, or Crow Vineyard. From Cabernets to Blancs, the wines on this tour are sure to delight and will be a highlight of your time spent in the Chesapeake region!
Departure Point :• 11am- Chesapeake Heritage and Visitor Center Parking Lot • 11:30am - Park and Ride Lot at U.S. 301 & Ruthsburg Road
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Return to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Dress code is smart casual. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes and clothing. We discourage high heeled shoes. Some wine tours will occur in the vineyard. Depending upon the conditions, the vineyards may be muddy.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not a minimum of 8 passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All of the wineries have patio or dining facilities. You are also welcome to pack a lunch or snack. There will be time during the first visit to eat. You may purchase wine to drink with your food. The wineries will uncork the bottle (no fee).
- You are prohibited from bringing other alcoholic beverages to the winery. You are prohibited from bring alcoholic beverages that you did not purchase from the wineries on the tour.
- Must advise departure location; Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Vino 301 Wine Concierge