Cherry Blossoms Wacthing and outside sake party
食 事 Eating and drinking beer while watching the Japanese favorite flowers and cherry blossoms
I would like you to enjoy the spring of Japan.
In this area of the Keihan Railway, one of the best cherry blossoms in Osaka is about 2 km long
桜 Cherry blossoms bloom on a certain embankment, and we look forward to your arrival.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Rain gear, medicine,
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yodo River Park Sewaritei District, Yawata Zaioji, Yawata 614-8307 Kyoto Prefecture
Cherry Blossom is Special flower for Japanese People. Cherry
Blossom Watching is one of the important event in Japan.
In Spring time, Freinds, Neighbourhood, Company, or Families are
go to the park and they are watching Cherry Blossoms and eat
delicious picnic foods which is called "Ohanami-Bentou" and They
drink Japanese sake, Beer, or wine.In this period of season Cherry
Blossom tell us "Spring has come"
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.