Cherry Blossoms trip in Yuyuantan Park
See the springtime blooms of Yuyuantan Park on this Beijing half day trip. Take public transportation from your hotel to Yuyuantan Park to see the famous cherry blossoms as well as other flowers. You’ll find myriad possibilities for photographing. Local guide and admission are included in your 3-hour tour. Please cover the transport by your own expense.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fee
- English speaking tour guide fee
- Entry/Admission - Yuyuantan Park
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yuyuantan Park, No.107 Xisanhuan North Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100038 China
Meet your guide in the morning in a central hotel in Beijing. With your professional guide, take subway or taxi by your expense to visit one local park (Yuyuantan) to enjoy the flowers blossom.
Yuyuantan Park located in Haidian District, it’s a lovely park, every year, the park holds a Cherry Blossom Festival in Spring from March to April.
One cherry blossom typically lasts usually no more than 7 days, but don’t worry, there are nearly 2000 cherry trees and over 20 species in the park, which come into full blossom at slightly different time periods. Many trees among them are gifts from Japan when the two countries re-opened diplomatic relations in the 1970s.
The park boasts extensive water area and beautiful gardens, it’s surrounded by lakes. During this tour, you not only enjoy the cherry blossoms, but also some other flowers such as tulips, lupine, etc. Please note: the best time to see cherry blossom is from March 30 - April 20.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all the clients within 5th ring road
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.