Cherry & Magnolia Blossoms Viewing Tour (Summer Palace & Yuyuantan)
Begin the full day tour from your hotel to visit both the famous Spring blossoms destinations: Yuyuantan Park and Summer Palace. Firstly, experience in bloom in Yuyuantan Park, where you can see the famous cherry blossoms, which come into full blossom at slightly different time periods. You can enjoy it from late-March to late April. Afternoon, go ahead to Summer Palace, it is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage sites, wandering in Summer Palace, get the knowledge of the history and enjoy the magnolia blossoms in it. Entrance ticket fees, local lunch and guide and round-trip hotel transport are all included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fee
- English speaking guide fee
- Transportation (Private vehicle with a driver)
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- Gratitude to the guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yuyuan Pond, Haidian District, China
In many people's minds, spring is the most beautiful season in Beijing and Flower appreciation is an essential spring activity. So let's take a look today to view magnolia blossoms and cherry blossoms.
Meet up your local guide and driver in the morning, and head to Yuyuantan Park to view cherry blossoms and other flowers. Yuyuantan Park located in Haidian District, it’s a lovely park, every year, the park holds a Cherry Blossom Festival in Spring, but please try to go on a weekday, so there are all sorts of vendors, rides for the kiddies, balloons for sale…all of which add to the crowds.
One cherry blossom typically lasts usually no more than 7 days, but don’t worry, there are nearly 2000 cherry trees and over 20 species in the park, which come into full blossom at slightly different time periods. Many trees among them are gifts from Japan when the two countries re-opened diplomatic relations in the 1970s.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
After local lunch, we will ahead go to visit Summer Palace to view magnolia (Yulan) blossoms. Magnolia is an ancient genus, which is native at the central and eastern China.It was planted in the courtyards or the open fields within the Emperor's palaces. Its flowers are regarded as a symbol of purity. Exploring in Summer Palace, which is the best-preserved imperial park. Inside, you not only see the plenty Magnolia trees, but also visit the royal courtyard of Qing Dynasty and listen to the stories of Empress Dowager Cixi (Dragon Lady).
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the clients within 5th ring road
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.