Chennai to Vellore same day excursion by Private Vehicle
Vellore, the place most ideal for day excursion has many interesting places to visit is located at a distance of 140km. The Vellore fort, Rathnagiri Murugan Temple, Jalakandeswarar temple are the iconic locations of Vellore. Out of all the locations, the Sripuram Golden Temple attracts the tourists round the year.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicle
What's excluded :
- Other than the Inclusion
- A day around Vellore will give you truly unique experiences. Located at a closer distance from Vellore, the Sripuram Golden Temple fascinates you with its elegant architecture and enchanting ambience. The presiding deity of this temple is Narayani or Mahalakshmi, Goddess for wealth. The temple welcomes tourists and devotees from all corners of the globe irrespective of religions.
The vast campus and the Golden Dome atop the sanctum make the visitors spell bound. The star shaped pathway around the campus leads you to the sanctum where you can worship Goddes Lakshmi. Sripuram Golden Temple attracts thousands of visitors every day. The basic amenities like water, washroom and cafaterias are dotted across the campus at strategic locations. For reasonable prices, you can take back souvenirs from the shops inside.
The day excursion to Vellore and Sripuram will add merriments to your trip to India.
Departure Point :Pick from Chennai City Hotel
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Excursion 10/30/2019 - 9/30/2021
Same Day Excursion 10/30/2019 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.