Chennai to Kalahasti same day Trip by Private vehicle
Travelling by car from Chennai to Kalahasti is an ideal choice. We aim to offer you the best car rentals with uncompromised quality. We deal with a variety of car rental services including Sedans, Mini Coaches and Coaches suiting to the demand of the clientele. You will have a wonderful experience travelling by our well maintained air-conditioned vehicles. You can comfortably reach Kalahasti in less than three hours. Our English speaking chauffeurs will go the extra mile to make your tour more informative and useful.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by Air condition Private vehicle
- Toll, Parking,and other expences related to Transport
- Same day Trip
- Pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Other than inclusions
- Vehicle will be Reported as per your Convenient at Airport/Hotel or Adresses later proceed to Kalahasti.
This temple is revered as one of the Pancha Bhoota Stalam where the presiding deity is worshipped as Vayu linga(air). This temple is considered "Kashi of the South. Saivaite saints of the first century sang about this temple. This is the only temple in India which remains open during Solar and lunar eclipses, while, all other temples are closed. This temple is famous for Rahu-Kethu pooja. It is believed that performing this pooja will ward the people from astrological effects of Rahu and Kethu. As per Hindu legend, Kalahatiswara was worshipped at this place by Brahma during all four Yugas. Arjuna, the Pandava prince during Mahabharata is believed to have worshipped the presiding deity. The legend of Kannappa Nayanar, who was a hunter and turned into an ardent devotee of Shiva accidentally, is associated with the temple.
You can complete your Rituals and Pooja and proceed back to Chennai and as per your schedule our chaffuer will drop you at Chennai Airport/Hotel or Adresses
Departure Point :Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/1/2019 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Srikalahasti Temple, Srikalahasti, Andhra Pradesh 517644, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All aged people are recomended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.