Chengdu Panda Tour and local Culture Experience
Follow a local expert tour guide to experience Chengdu highlights, see lovely furry Giant Panda at Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda, experience local lifestyle at Renmin Park, stroll around Wide and Narrow Alleys to discover Chengdu culture, visit the only Post with the giant panda as its theme, and enjoy delicious lunch of Sichuan Cuisine.
See lovely and furry giant pandas at Chengdu Panda Base
Experience local lifestyle and discover Chengdu culture
Send postcards from the only post themed with pandas
Gain a great impression of Chengdu with an expert guide
Private tour is operated with just your party exclusively
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fee
- Local lunch
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi)
- Entry/Admission - Chengdu Renmin Park
- Entry/Admission - Kuanzhai Alley
- Entry/Admission - Panda Post
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi), No.1375 Xiongmao Avenue the Outside Northern Third Ring Road, Chenghua District, Chengdu 610081 China
With convenient pickup from your Chengdu downtown hotel by local tour guide, you will firstly head to visit the Chengdu Giant Panda Research and Breeding Center, also known as Panda Base. An early start is recommended because the pandas are very active in the morning. There you will see lovely furry giant pandas of all ages eating and playing with each other. You might also have a chance to see the very cute baby pandas, as well as documents and pictures of how these little pink mouse-size things grow to giant white and black chubby pandas.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Chengdu Renmin Park, No.12 Shaocheng Road, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610015 China
Return to the city to experience and immerse yourself in the local lifestyle at Renmin Park, you will see local people dancing, singing, reading, drinking tea or chatting with each other. Later you will enjoy authentic Sichuan cuisine in a local restaurant and have a short break.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kuanzhai Alley, East of Tongren Road, west of Changshun Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610015 China
Head to visit the Wide and Narrow Alleys (Kuanzhai Xiangzi) with a history dated back to the Qing Dynasty, where the court quartered troops. Nowadays, it is a popular entertainment and tourism site, with lots of restaurants, pubs, teahouses, and stores. Stroll around the Kuanzhai Xiangzi with your guide to discover Chengdu culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Panda Post, 43, Shaocheng Rd., Chengdu 610000 China
Walk into the Panda Post - the only postal service in the world with the giant panda as its theme, where you can have the postcards stamped with the panda logo in various forms and sent to your family, relatives and friends anywhere in the world. Afterwards, return to your hotel to conclude the trip.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for Chengdu downtown hotels within the 3rd ring road, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide your hotel information while booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.