Chengdu Giant Panda and City Culture Private Day Tour (No shopping steps)
Pick up and drop off from your hotel, then to visit Giant Panda, see them in their breakfast time and play time! It's a beautiful park where we will the Giant Pandas, red pandas. After lunch we drive to visit the backstage of Sichuan opera tea house. We can be one of them, watching the performance and drinking tea. then visit the famous Antiques Market in southwest area. (No shopping steps)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance fee of Panda Center
- Explore the backstage of Sichuan Opera
- Enjoy Tea & Majhong in a local tea house
- Explore antique market, local snacks and food.
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi), No.1375 Xiongmao Avenue the Outside Northern Third Ring Road, Chenghua District, Chengdu 610081 China
We pick you up from your hotel and brings you to the adorable pandas, and more! Pandas are more then good-looking and cute,they are special! Join us to find out a full story of how do they live, why are they here and even funny things about these precious neighbor and treasure of human being!
At the lunch time, our guide will recommend the local cuisine according to your flavor taste (own expense).
After lunch we drive to visit the backstage of Sichuan opera tea house.
In the grass root style opera house,lots of old fans here everyday, meet up friends and enjoy the show. We can be one of them, watching the performance and drinking tea. But the most interesting part of this tour, you have chance to go into their backstage to see how the actor actress make up and chanting with them.
Visit the famous Antiques Market in southwest area.
On the way to the people’s park, you will have a chance to try your luck with local. Just relax and enjoy tea and learn more about tea culture. Also there is a chance to learn and play Majhong - one of the most popular games in Chengdu !!
After tour, drop off the hotel at about 18:00
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 3rd Ring Road.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 3rd Ring Road.
- If the hotel you stay is not located within the 3rd Ring Road, your travel coordinator will inform you of a nearest pick-up point for boarding the coach. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi or subway by yourself at your own expense.
- Children under 3 years old are free.
- Children under 17 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- At the lunch time, our guide will recommend the local cuisine according to your flavor taste (own expense).
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.