Chengdu City Sightseeing Private Day Tour
This Chengdu city sightseeing brings you to the main downtown attractions, the old street and the local snacks. You will spend a whole day with a local insider to explore the city highlights and taste delicious Sichuan food. Free hotel pick-up and drop-off service, excellent English-speaking tour guide service, the entrance fee and lunch are all inclusive.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Local lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - Qingyang Palace (Green Ram Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Du Fu Cottage
- Entry/Admission - Wuhou Memorial Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jinli Pedestrian Street
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qingyang Palace (Green Ram Temple), Sec.2 Western First circle Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610072 China
This day tour starts at 9:00 am. Your local tour guide will pick you up from your Chengdu downtown hotel. Then you will board a comfortable vehicle to visit the Qingyang Palace which is a Taoism temple nationwide known with a history of more than 1,000 years. The most integrated collection to research Taoism (Dao Zang Ji Yao) is stored here. In spite of a location in the busy center of Chengdu, Qingyang Palace makes a quiet and peaceful temple to catch a glimpse of Taoism in China.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Du Fu Cottage, No.37 Qinghua Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610072 China
Then you will visit the Thatched Cottage of Du Fu, the former residence of a very famous Tang poet. During his stay here at the cottage of nearly four years, he composed more than 240 poems reflecting upon the misery of the people. He was deeply moved by the people's sufferings and the Dynasty's destiny. Through his poems he found an outlet for his inner turmoil and deepest feelings. His poems exercised a deep and enduring influence on the development of Chinese literature. Later you will have lunch in a local nice restaurant to taste Sichuan cuisine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wuhou Memorial Temple, No.231 Wuhou Temple Street, Chengdu 610041 China
In the afternoon, you will continue sightseeing to the Wuhou Temple (Memorial Temple of Marquis Wu), which is built to memorize Zhuge Liang, the distinguished statesman and strategist during the Three Kingdoms Period, meanwhile the symbol of wisdom in Chinese people's mind.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jinli Pedestrian Street, No.231 Wuhouci Street, Wuhou District, Chengdu 610041 China
Nearby the temple, you will find a relaxing pedestrian, the Jinli Old street. Packed with various stalls, it’s a nice place to experience local lifestyle, taste delicious local snacks and pick up your favorite souvenirs. At the end of the tour, your guide will transfer you back and drop you off at your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for Chengdu hotels within the 3rd ring road, please provide your hotel information while booking, local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel reception
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.