Chefchaouen Day Trip! The Blue Pearl
Visit the Blue city of Chefchaouen. Charming and emblematic. Hustle free Medina, surrounded by the Rif mountains. Chefchaouen is most famous for its handicrafts, Goat’s cheese and Instagram heaven for its photogenic alleyways.
The city is extraordinary picturesque, ideal those who love to explore a city in freedom, and hiking.
Enjoy the view over the city, with its soft an continuous shades bathed in light, from the top of the hill.
per adult from
8 to 19 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chefchaoun The Blue, Unnamed Road، Chechaouèn, Morocco
Our professional driver will pick you up in from your hotel, and you'll begin your journey, to Chefchaouen, the blue city via the Rif mountains. you will get there by a very comfortable air-conditioning mini van. with a very small group.
We will stop by some villages to get rest and to grab some foods and drinks. Also we'll stop along the way, to enjoy the Rif mountains and to take photos of the landscape.
You will explore the famous blue pearl, with the spots and the best Instagram location.
In the end will bring you back to Fes, and drop you off at your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Fez cityAirports
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.