Cheese Tour, Medieval Villages, Dalí & Wines - From Barcelona
We will discover the gastronomy of the town of Vic in:
Casa Riera, where we can taste Vic Salchichón: smell, sight, touch, hearing and taste are necessary for this sensory experience. We will visit the dryers and they will explain the elaboration process.
Quesería Betara, authentic artisans of goat cheese, where they will teach us the elaboration process and we can do a tasting.
After this breakfast we will go to the Garrotxa volcanic area, there we will see shades of its grove. After a short walk, we will approach the town of Besalú, medieval town of the 10th century, where we will find the typical layout of a medieval town in which, in addition, there was a Jewish neighborhood.
We will have lunch and after lunch, we propose a unique and cultural visit such as the Visit of the Dali Museum in Figueres. Then we will visit the winery in Alt Emporda.
per adult from
8 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Guide throughout the tour
- Visit Garrotxa National Park
- Visit to the Cheese factory and Casa Riera in Vic
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Dali Theatre-Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vic, Vic, Catalonia
Casa Riera, where we can taste the Salchichón de Vic with the 5 senses: smell, sight, touch, hearing and taste are necessary for this sensory experience. We will visit the dryers and they will explain the elaboration process.
Quesería Betara, authentic goat cheese artisans, where they will teach us the elaboration process and we will be able to do a tasting.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: La Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park, 17800, Olot Spain
There we will see the intensity of shades of its grove, and its beautiful mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Besalu, Besalu, Province of Girona, Catalonia
medieval town of the 10th century, where we will find the typical layout of a medieval town in which, in addition, there was a Jewish neighborhood.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dali Theatre-Museum, Gala-Salvador Dali Square, 5 Salvador Dali 5, 17600, Figueres Spain
To contemplate a unique museum in the world, to appreciate the art and painting of Salvador Dalí, with more than 1 million visitors a year.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Emporda, Emporda, Province of Girona, Catalonia
We expect a visit in a winery in the Alt Emporda, and enjoy a wine tasting and tasting of a meal accompanied by some of its spectacular wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
After the reservation, pick up place is confirmed.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received when the reservation is made, unless it has been made 7 days before the trip or less. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, depending on availability.
- In the tour or activity there will be 8 travelers maximum.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.