Cheese and wine of Beaujolais
What is more french that cheese and wine !
Do you know that there are as many cheeses in France as days in a year ? 365 cheeses and 375 Appellations wines ! Enough to delight your taste buds !
Don’t wait ! Come and taste great, authentic and local products !
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oingt, Oingt, Rhone, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
On this tour you will visit a typical farm of the Beaujolais region where they will show you how to make cow and goat cheese. Everything is made by hand, in a traditional way. Happy animals make good cheese! You will notice that in the delightful products of the farm you will taste.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bagnols, Bagnols, Rhone, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
After this full-immersion in the heart of Beaujolais, we will drive to a wine estate nearby.
Welcomed by the winemaker himself, you will again feel the same friendly atmosphere of this area when he will present his wine with passion. You will taste other local cheeses paired with each wine.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Office du Tourisme et des Congrès de la Métropole de Lyon, Place Bellecour, 69002 Lyon, France
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.