Nothing is better than spending a fantastic trip on the deck of a floating boat in the
eternally Nile where you can see the warm sun, the monuments of the first civilization in the world which makes you feel pride and know the greatness of the ancient Egyptians.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full accommodation on the ship for four days .( breakfast-lunch-dinner) without drinks
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- meals and water
- transport to the tourist sites in air conditioned cars.
- Reception and travel
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Tips ( optional )
- Entry/Admission - Unfinished Obelisk
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Unfinished Obelisk, Sheyakhah Oula, Aswan Egypt
The first day, receiving you at Aswan airport or the train station and moving to the boat where you will receive your cabin at 11 a.m . Then you will go to visit The philae Temple , The High Dam and Lake Nasser and the unfinished obelisk. Then you will return to the boat to have lunch. At night , you will go on a free tour in Aswan City.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
After having lunch , you will go with the tourist guide to visit Kom Ombo Temple After visiting the temple ,you will go to spend your night in Edfu.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
After having breakfast , you will visit Edfu Temple by carriage and the guide will explain the temple for you. Then you will return to the ship to go on your voyage to Esna and seeing Esna Barriage. Then you will go to Luxor in the evening to spend a night there on the boat.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
After breakfast, you will have to check out and leave the boat. With a tour guide and in an air conditioned car you will go to visit the most beautiful temples in the world in the West Bank ( Hatshpsut – the Valley of the Kings – colossi of memnon) , then you back to go the East Bank to visit ( Karnak Temple – Luxor Temple ) . Then , you will leave to Luxor station or airport.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Traveler pickup is offered
pick - up from the hotel in aswan
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.