cheap trip: private Day Trip to Dendara and Abydos Temples.
Discover the fascinating temples of Seti and Dendra on a guided trip from Luxor. Admire the unique design of Seti, the first temple of his father Ramses, and the magnificent temple of Dendra on an unforgettable historical adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned mini bus
- Egyptologist tour guide.
- Bottled water.
- Taxes and charges.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Tipping (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Day 1cheap trip: private Day Trip to Dendara and Abydos Temples
Our representative will come to take you from your hotel in Luxor with a tourist guide
specializing in Egyptology. You can enjoy watching the strange villages until the Temple
of Abydos is a temple built by Ramses II in the 13th century BC in the ancient Egyptian
capital Abydos, to have a house of a million years in which worship and religious rituals
are held after His death. The Temple of Abydos is considered a unique temple because of
the construction of limestone on three levels and then heading to the Dandara Temple
dedicated to Hathor, the mother goddess, to the late Ptolemaic period and is located on
the Holy Land of Egypt. The site is famous for its relics from the religious structures
that were built during the reign of the first Pharaoh Baby.
After completing your trip, you will return to your hotel in Luxor.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.