Cheap Trip : day trip to Fayoum from cairo
Fayoum Governorate is one of the governorates of Egypt and its capital, Fayoum, and represents the largest natural oasis in Egypt.
You will wait for the car to start your journey by visiting: – Qarun Qarun, Wadi Al Rayyan, White Desert
per adult from
What's included :
- Reception and departure
- Facilities for the group
- Mineral water while traveling
- All visits mentioned in the program
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- Tipping (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Al-Fayoum Oasis tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al-Fayoum Oasis tours, Fayoum , Taha Hussien Street Fayoum, Al Fayyum 63121 Egypt
Day 1day trip to Fayoum from cairo
Our delegate will come in the morning to take you from your hotel in Cairo to go to Fayoum to go there to wait for the car to start your journey by visiting: – Qarun Palace: one of the finest features of the city of Fayoum, Egypt, which is one of the Ptolemaic temples, known as the Temple of Ptolemy, which is characterized by its simple design but carries within it the highest degrees of architectural accuracy When the sun perpendicular to the Holy of Holies in this temple with the onset of winter on September 21, this temple may appear from the outside small in size, but once you step foot inside it you will find an attractive place to discover its secrets.
Wadi Al-Rayyan: It is one of the most magnificent tourist places in Fayoum, which is characterized by its integrated desert environment, including sand dunes, natural eyes, wide water bodies, and a quiet lake area free from pollution. Great art.
White Desert: It is called the White Desert because it contains the white color that covers most of its parts and it is also like a huge chalk rock
Visit Wadi Al-Hout: one of the most important tourist places in Fayoum, which is a natural reserve containing whale structures and other marine animals and plants dating back 40 million years, and the importance of the Whale Valley is due to the fact that it provides the natural environment for many endangered animals and birds as well as birds Migrating throughout the year, as well as mangrove forests.
– Visiting the Arabian Palaces desert located on the borders of Wadi Al-Rayan and nominated by the Bedouins residing in the region due to the presence of mountainous formations resembling huge houses called desert palaces of the Arabs. Enjoy climbing on the sand and enjoying tea
– Visiting Mount Mudawara: “Mudawara Mountain” in Fayoum, 45 million years old, is one of the magical mountains in Wadi Al Rayan Reserve
Visiting the Magic Lake: “Enchanted Lake”, one of the most beautiful areas of Egypt for skiing, climbing, swimming and paragliding.
At the end of the trip, the driver will return you to your hotel in Cairo
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from the hotel, station or airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.