Cheap Trip : day trip to Fayoum from cairo
Fayoum Governorate is one of the governorates of Egypt and its capital, Fayoum, and
represents the largest natural oasis in Egypt. The governorate is located in the North
Upper Egypt region, which includes three governorates: Fayoum, Beni Suef, Minya. The
governorate is the largest natural oasis in Egypt, as it represents a deep depression in
the limestone plateau of the Western Desert, which is surrounded by desert on each side.
The most important characteristic of the Fayoum governorate is the Wadi Rayan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Reception and departure.
- Facilities for the group.
- Mineral water while traveling.
- All visits mentioned in the program.
- All taxes.
What's excluded :
- Tipping (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Al-Fayoum Oasis tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al-Fayoum Oasis tours, Fayoum , Taha Hussien Street Fayoum, Al Fayyum 63121 Egypt
Our representative comes to take you from Cairo by car to go to the city of Fayoum to
start your journey firstly to visit Qarun Palace, which is an archaeological site which
is a temple in an ancient city located near Lake Qarun in Fayoum Governorate and then move
secondly to Wadi Al-Rayan, the waterfalls area formed as a result of agricultural
drainage water pools, It is one of the various marine sports areas. Rayyan eyes consist
of dense, longitudinal sand dunes moving and there are 4 natural sulfur eyes. It contains
16 types of desert plants.
Then to the third to the White Desert, which is called the White Desert because it has a
white color that covers most of its parts, and its total area is 3010 square kilometers,
and it also has a huge chalky rock, the desert contains many formations that were
created as a result of an occasional sandstorm in the region and then back To your hotel
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.