There are many things that make you choose this trip:
First: * The right price
Second: the service we distinguish
Third: the reception and departure service we provide
per adult from
What's included :
- tourist guide accompanies the group.
- Reception and travel .
- Private Tour
- Mineral water or soft drink
What's excluded :
- Tips ( OPTIONAL )
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Medinat Habu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Medinat Habu, Al Bairat, Luxor Egypt
Take the chance and visit Luxor the capital of the pharaohs and its fantastic architecture on the one day trip ( The Valley of the kings - The Temple of Hatshepsut- the Colossi of Memnon
Marvel at the incredible temples, tombs, and monuments.
Visit the royal tombs of the ancient necropolis in the Valley of Kings
Be amazed by The Temple of Hatshepsut & Colossi of Memnon
Start your adventure with a pick-up from your hotel in Luxor to explore the most important historical monuments in Luxor with your friendly tour guide from 8 o'clock until sunset.
discover the valley of kings on the west bank of Luxor. There you will visit the remarkable tombs and last resting place of the Kings Ramssess III, Ramssess VI, and Mrenptah.
Continue on to see the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut The temple consists of three consecutive floors on open balconies, built of limestone, and stood in front of the pillars of the second floor statues of limestone of the god Osiris and Queen Hatshepsut in a beautiful distribution,. See the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III besides the Colossi of Memnon ,then you will return to the hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Take the hotel, statPick up from the airport or hotelion or airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.