Cheap Stone Town Tour
My style of story telling, I will take back to Zanzibar history, and make you feel like you are watching movie of Tarzan and kunta kunte. Hope you them haha. I usually make you feel the culture of Zanzibar, by giving hints, joy, amusing and jokes of Zanzibar people, and of course you may try street food if you wish to buy some.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Old Slave Market/Anglican Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - House of Wonders (Beit-el-Ajaib)
- Entry/Admission - Palace Museum (Beit al-Sahel)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Slave Market/Anglican Cathedral, Mkunazini Road, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
You will see the old salve market and chamber, used to sells human like a piece of cakes, currently has turned be a holly church to glorify the evils.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: House of Wonders (Beit-el-Ajaib), Mizingani Rd, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
While currently is under reconstruction, the building has high status in Zanzibar history. It was a golden, tallest building in Zanzibar, used to be a great palace of sultan of Zanzibar. In side has all precious gani tire and facinating stuff, which worth to see them.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Palace Museum (Beit al-Sahel), Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
Nice place and worth to go and see the golden piece of history left behind Zanzibar.
The building it’s self is so famous for the history of princes Selme. I know you might heard about her story of love right haha. Is funny and so amusing. Stay tune and let’s go together to hear my story telling style of princes selme
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick by private transport in from any location in Zanzibar to the tour starting point.NB. All pick up are not included in the price offered above. You will need to pay extra pick fee if you will request a pick up.Airports
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Zanzibar port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/26/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :Darajani Street, Darajani St, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You will need to come with your own wheel chair if you will need one
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.